Skip to content
- Under no circumstances may any Institute merchant store this information in electronic or paper form after the initial transaction has been approved:
- Full PAN (primary account number)
- Only the last four digits may be stored;
- The remainder of the number must be masked.
- Card Security Code (the three-digit code on the back of the card)
- Data from the magnetic stripe
- Should you think you have a need to store this data, or have been storing this data, please contact the Institute’s CISO immediately.